BUSINESS Management, FINANCE
Investortrip April-May 2020
The subscription of our annual investortrip is open. In April or May (exact week can still be debated) a group of maximum 12 people will visit a grasp of our businesses in Malawi and meet friends of Accesserator within (semi-) governmental parties. As a result, the participants extend their knowledge of the business environment in Malawi and see the impact of Accesserator on the ground. On top of this, this investortrip gives many opportunity to meet other investors for long-lasting connections.
If you are intested, you can apply by simply sending an email to: email@example.com.
- April/May: Depart from Amsterdam Schiphol in the evening
- Arrive in Lilongwe, Malawi in the morning
- 5 days round trip through Malawi for both business and leisure
- Depart from Lilongwe, Malawi
- Possibilities to extend your trip
- Only a time difference of 1 hour (when 'wintertijd')
- Rainy season just ended
- Malaria region
- Flights are with KLM and Kenya Airlines
- Costs are estimated at €2.000 - €2.500 per person
- Includes all travel, hotel, dinner and activity expenses
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org